We’re planning to close on the 15th and 16th due to the typhoon.

A typhoon is forecast to approach on the 15th and 16th.
 

 
Strong winds are also in the forecast, so we’re tentatively planning not to come in. ↑ Shobori Yama
 

 
If we force it and someone gets hurt, it’ll be costly, so we’d appreciate it if you could come in from Wednesday onward.
Yay? A long weekend? Woohoo?

  • Copied the URL !